CANYON RIDGE CARRIAGE HOUSE (4-LAYER)
insulated carriage house garage doors with faux wood-look overlays on a steel base
Clopay’s Canyon Ridge® Carriage House 4-Layer garage doors add character and charm to your home. Enjoy the authentic look of swing-out coach house doors paired with the modern-day functionality of upward operation. Not only beautiful, these doors provide quiet operation and energy efficiency for years to come.
Clopay Canyon Ridge® Carriage House (4-Layer) garage doors bring together the carriage house designs of the past and today’s technology, functionality and energy efficiency. These doors are constructed with steel for strength and durability, and molded composite overlays for beauty and realism. These doors feature:
- 4-layer construction: steel + insulation + steel + composite overlay.
- Faux wood-look composite overlay available in Clear Cypress for Ultra-Grain® color options and in Mahogany for solid colors.
- Colors include: Ultra-Grain Walnut, Ultra-Grain Medium, Ultra-Grain Slate, Black, White, and Primed. (Additional Options)
- 2″ Intellicore® polyurethane insulation with a thermal break. R-Value of 18.4.
- WINDCODE® door reinforcement product available for high wind load applications. (Click for details)
Clopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill
INSTALLATION & CARE