CANYON RIDGE CARRIAGE HOUSE (5-LAYER)
insulated carriage house garage doors with faux wood-look composite overlays.
Add character and charm to your home with Clopay’s Canyon Ridge® Carriage House (5-Layer) garage door. Enjoy the authentic look of swing-out coach house doors paired with the modern-day functionality of upward operation. Not only beautiful, these doors provide quiet operation and energy efficiency for years to come.
Clopay Canyon Ridge® Carriage House (5-Layer) garage doors take inspiration from the coach house designs of yesteryear and bring them to life with today’s technology. These doors are constructed with steel for strength and durability, and molded composite materials for beauty and realism. These doors feature:
- 5-layer construction: steel + insulation + steel + composite cladding + composite overlay.
- Faux wood-look composite cladding and overlay materials are molded from actual wood pieces to reproduce the natural texture and intricate grain patterns of the species they emulate.
- Colors include: Walnut, Dark, Medium, Slate, Black, White and Primed. (Additional Options)
- 2″ Intellicore® polyurethane insulation with a thermal break. R-Value of 20.4.
- WINDCODE® door reinforcement product available for high wind load applications. (More Details)
Clopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill
INSTALLATION & CARE